Become a Part of the Collection.
Do you have a resource you’d like to share? Wabanaki Collection is constantly growing and evolving—with help from you and other members of the community.
In order to keep the Collection as authentic and respectful as possible, all submissions are carefully reviewed by the University of New Brunswick’s Mi’kmaq-Wolastoqey Centre and approved by at least one Elder.
Guidelines for Submission
Wabanaki Collection is looking for variety of resources relevant to Wabanaki peoples, including:
- First Nation classroom activities
- First Nation learning modules
- Videos, audio recordings, and other digital media formats
- Website links
- Social feeds (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Here’s the Easy Process:
- Click the Submit Resource button below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
- Fill out the simple form describing your submission.
- Select the file(s) you wish to submit from your computer.
- That’s it! Once you’ve completed your submission, we’ll review it and let you know whether it’s a good fit for the project.